The key aims of the organisation to realise the mission as stated are:
- To address issues of social exclusion and marginalisation within the North West Inner City area
- To develop strategies to address issues that are identified by the Network
- To ensure that the North West Inner City community receives a fair share of available resources at Local, Regional and National levels
- To influence policy on issues that affect the localcommunity
- To seek to represent and work for the community of the North West Inner City
Role of the Network
The key role and functions of the Network are to:
- Enhance the work of existing projects/groups through providing support and the sharing and dissemination of information
- Support, assist and resource Working Groups that are established around issues identified locally.
- Promote partnership approaches between the community, voluntary, statutory and business sectors
- Through its activities, seek to ensure that the community voice is strengthened
- Where feasible, act as a support and resource local groups and initiatives.